For more than 20 years Premier Community Services (PCS) has been providing community-based residential support services to people with developmental disabilities who need assistance with daily living skills and/or general support in living as independently as possible.
- Provides service coordination and supervision for a number of community programs which serve individuals requiring community-based long-term residential care services.
- Develops and maintains person-centered service plans for all individuals on assigned caseload.
- Provides support and supervision to House Managers and Direct Service Professionals when required.
- Monitors the progress and effectiveness of service plan implementation.
- Coordinates all needed services with health care and other providers.
- Provides technical assistance, social and emotional support to consumers and families.
- Prepares and submits all required case forms, reports, billing documentation and correspondence in an accurate and timely manner.
- Assists with and/or arranges proper staff coverage for consumer homes; ensuring staff are trained as required per the Individual Plan, State, DDS and PCS agency policies.
This position reports to the Program Director and will assist with other duties as required.
- Must reside in Tulsa or Broken Arrow area to respond to emergencies.
- Minimum 5-years industry experience.
- Minimum 3-year supervisory experience
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of governmental programs and health/social services available to individuals with developmental disabilities.
- Experience with Microsoft Suite including outlook, word, excel, etc.
- Ability to transport oneself and service recipients, as necessary, in performance of essential functions.
- Ability to prepare detailed progress records and interpret/communicate information to/from health care providers.
- Provides oversight and direct supervision to Direct Service Professionals and multiple individual cases.
Hours: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. | M-F and must be on-call to respond to after-hours emergencies.
Salary: $35,000 to $50,000 /year (depending on experience)
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Night shift
- On call
- Overnight shift
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Signing bonus
Work Location: In person