For more than 20 years Premier Community Services (PCS) has been providing community-based residential support services to people with developmental disabilities who need assistance with daily living skills and/or general support in living as independently as possible.
Premier is seeking an experienced and professional Program Coordinator to add to our team.
- Provides service coordination and supervision for a number of community programs which serve individuals requiring community-based long-term residential care services.
- Develops and maintains person-centered service plans for all individuals on assigned caseload.
- Provides support and supervision to House Managers and Direct Service Professionals.
- Monitors the progress and effectiveness of service plan implementation.
- Coordinates all needed services with health care and other providers.
- Provides technical assistance, social and emotional support to consumers and families.
- Prepares and submits all required case forms, reports, billing documentation and correspondence in an accurate and timely manner.
- Assists with and/or arranges proper staff coverage for consumer homes; ensuring staff are trained as required per the Individual Plan, State, DDS and PCS agency policies.
- Provides direct care in individuals homes when staffing coverages are needed.
This position reports to the Program Director and will assist with other duties as required.
- Must reside in Tulsa or Broken Arrow area to respond to emergencies.
- Minimum 4-years industry experience.
- Minimum 2-year supervisory experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of governmental programs and health/social services available to individuals with developmental disabilities.
- Experience with Microsoft Suite including outlook, word, excel, etc.
- Ability to transport oneself and service recipients, as necessary, in performance of essential functions.
- Ability to prepare detailed progress records and interpret/communicate information to/from health care providers.
- Provides oversight and direct supervision to Direct Service Professionals and multiple individual cases.
Hours: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. | M-F and must be on-call to respond to after-hours emergencies.
Salary: $35,000 to $50,000 /year (depending on experience)
Job Type: Full Time
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
Work Location: In person