Premier Community Services provides community residential supports to individuals with intellectual and physical disabilities.
We are seeking experienced, compassionate and mature individuals to join our team as a Residential House Manager.
The House Manager (HM) is the lead direct-care staff in a private residential home setting where 1-3 individuals live together as roommates.
House Managers are responsible for managing the home and the programs for each individual. This includes developing and maintaining schedules for individuals in the home and the direct-care staff assigned to work there; ensuring appropriate staffing to assist with supervision, meal planning, shopping, medical appointments and community activities. House Managers ensure the home budget is followed and adequate supplies of groceries, household and hygiene items are present to meet the individuals’ needs. As a frontline member of management, the HM is charged with maintaining precise records for each individual to validate program implementation, progress measurement and accurate communication with relevant interdisciplinary team members for each individual. The HM will also be responsible for providing hands-on support to individuals in the home. Support levels vary by each individual’s needs.
Requirements of Position:
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Must possess a valid, unrestricted, Oklahoma driver’s license (Class D).
- Minimum of one (1) year of verifiable employment in a supervisory role.
- Minimum of two (2) years of verifiable employment in a caregiver role.
- CPR & First Aid certification (CPR/FA) – this training can be provided by employer.
- Medication Administration Training certification (MAT) – this training can be provided by employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12.00 – $14.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
Work Location: In person